Friday, May 8, 2009

Update...

My jumpdrive was found and I'm finished with my Photoshop projects... they are printed and I just need to mount them on posterboard and get the files put on a CD and I'm DONE!!! As for Human Anatomy... I got a 162/150 on my last practical (didn't see that one coming... I must be a good guesser) which has me sitting with an "A" still and I just have to get a total of 128 points out of the 260 left to get... YUP I could get a 50% on the final test and still get an "A"!!! Does that mean I'm not going to study? No... I always have to do my best no matter what, but I'm just not as stressed anymore! I feel the end coming and it's going to be a breath of fresh air! YEA!!!

I will come in and update my blog (maybe this weekend) when we get our new hard drive in the main computer and I can access my pictures again!

As for all the special moms out there... have a
Happy Mother's Day Weekend!
I hope everyone treats you as special as you are!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness--I am so glad you found it! Talk about answered prayers, huh? Glad the semester has gone well for you and that you're going to ace Anatomy! Way to go!

Mortensen Family said...

Woohoo!!! So glad you found your photoshop homework! And fabulouso job my bestest friend for doing so good on your test. I am very proud of you! Have a good night. I am headed to bed...