I have a few things to blog, so you'll get them in one post today!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I go to school, Chuck cooks dinner for the kids... Tuesday he chose spaghetti made with elk meat (he knows I don't prefer elk, so he cooks it when I'm gone!). I was on the phone with Chuck on my way to school when I hear Maddy in the background saying "Elf meat!!!" I started laughing... and said, "Yeah... those are the elves that didn't do what they were suppose to do!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I had to go to the dentist to have a cavity filled and a crown made for a tooth that has needed one for the past 4-5 years (yes, I'm a true princess people... I have the crowns to prove it too!)! Macee ended up going with me and so I packed a movie for her and her Dora toys. She sat so good watching Barbie Diamond Castle and then she played with her toys for a bit. She was such a good girl!
Well... a few days later (that was Monday... fast forward to Thursday...) I was flossing before bed and POP... out comes the temporary crown (I have the WORST luck with my temps... they always fall out... the last one fell out when I was eating a roll or something like that!). Anyways, so I went to sleep knowing I had to call my dentist in the morning. I got up, called and got in at 12:30. This time we didn't take anything to keep her busy (well, her Sally doll, but that was it!). At the dentist office they had a crocodile game where you push the teeth down and one a random one, the mouth shuts on your hand... Macee was so funny with this. She would flinch with every tooth she would push down.
Here is a video of Macee and the crocodile game...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last night we went to Tanner Hubers wedding reception. It was out on Greenfield and Pecos (farmland...). We enjoyed our time there. There was even a chocolate fountain (my kids liked that!) Chuck was in charge of the camera, so I'm in most of the pictures that were taken (that rarely happens). He took pictures of me and the kids while we were waiting for our "shuttle" (they had us park at the church and get driven over to the reception due to limited parking). He took a bunch of pictures but in most of them someone wasn't looking. I think this was the only one that turned out with us all looking! (Tyler's smile looks a little forced!)
When we got back to the church we got out of the van and you could totally smell COWS... Macee says to us (as she is pointing to the church), "I smell cows in there!" It made us laugh... what a silly girl!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
There is some randomness from the Melser house.


2 comments:
That is a cute video of Macee. I flinched with her! I totally remember that game too. I think my grandparents used to have one at their house. and I think it is called crocodile dentist.
Also, what a great hubby you have to help out around the house. Wish mine would make dinner sometimes! (hehehe)
I totally had one of those crocodile games!!! haha i loved it!!!! Especially when your friends didn't know what it did and then it scared them!!!! haha oh good times!!!!!
Post a Comment