The links to any craft blogs you guys know of. I really want to get my name out and see if I can bring in some extra cash doing my blocks and assorted wood signs. If you know of any, please comment (even if you don't know me... I won't expect you to comment again) with the link. I remember seeing a link on someone's blog to someone's craft blog... if any of you know about this, please send that one as well. I have been searching everybody's past posts and can't seem to find it. It was probably on one I just happened across one day. OK... thanks in advance for your help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
i think I saw a link on Sally's blog, if I remember right. Anyway, hope you had a great day!! talk to you later alligator!
Go check out Onehm (on my sidebar) and Janna, they both have some great craft site links on their sidebars. Did you check out ETSY yet?
Etsy, Craigslist, Ebay? Those are were I would start. Maybe even start your own website. freewebsites.com or something like that. Make it your own lil business website for all sorts!??! Best of luck!
you need to try executive homemaker. or Tip Junkie. same lady. one she talks about crafts and tips, and the other one she sells mom entrepreneur crafty things. i don't know how she works it but she is AMAZING AND POPULAR! you could see what her deal is.
also good way to get traffic and interest is to do a giveaway.
set up your own sales craft blog, advertise with someone fabulous. for a give away. and get your site out there, your product seen, and word of mouth. it gets traffic to your blog. and there are giveaway sites that list free giveaways.
Tip Junkie does those. make the site. list your items available, and prices and how to contact you/pay. THEN find someone to do your giveaway. them market yourself by commenting on lots of blogs. it's time consuming but you could get lots of traffic that way.
then you could link your Ebay and Etsy to your blogs personal, and crafty one.
i have a tip junkie link on my sidebar. or Laurie create your own experience is her personal blog. and she has links to her others. OR you can google
"tip Junkie" or "Executive Homemaker"
and google should take you there.
but do your prep work first. no point in getting connected if you can't sell anything yet.
hey, I ventured over here from supercoolmom's blog. You should go to my blog and click on Mique's blog. She has a 30 days craft blog in her side bar. Prepare yourself, she is the craftiest gal I've ever met. She rocks. Nice to meet you, by the way. Your blog looks awesome.
Sorry... its www.freewebs.com
What about swapmeets n stuff? You're work is fabulous I know it will do well anywhere. Wish I had talent! Good luck woman!
Post a Comment