Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! You do not have to have met me in person as I have barely met any of you.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Have fun! And thanks Janie for getting me to do this! I just commented on your blog.


11 comments:
Right after we moved into the ward you invited me to go swimming with Michelle and you at Spencer's parents house.
You were one of the very first people to welcome us into the ward and invite me to do something fun!
:D
I remember dropping something off at your little newlywed appartment in the ward and you were just so cute and bubbly. Then of course, those fun parties we used to have with a bunch of couples in the ward! So glad that we've gotten to work together so often!
I remember one of the first times I saw you I thought to myself. Wow, she's got the coolest hair!
I remember being at your house and seeing a picture of you with long hair and thinking how different you looked! But I love your short hair cuts and how you are not afraid to change it up every so often. You are always super cute! :)
I remember the very first time I met you was when Connie brought me over to your house to drop off a blanket for you, because you just had Macee. It was funny because when we were walking up to your door, connie told me how you were so awesome, and that she had a feeling we would get along great. Little did she know, we would become the best of friends!! (it only took what, about a year after that for us to start hanging out?) haha! Love you!!
I remember that awesome princess party you threw for your girls and how much Jasmine LOVED it. You were too cute all dressed-up like a princess. You're such an awesome mom.
Jenny... my memory of you was when you came and told the kids in our primary about your mission. I thought what a neat experience for you... Armenia is not a very common place you hear of going on a mission!
Sally... my memory of you... I just think you are super talented! From the piano and the flute to any paper crafting stuff... you are fabluous! And I always look forward to your cards every month! BTW... cute new look on your blog!
I remember working with you in the daycare at the YMCA. Tyler was close to a year old, I think. Who would have thought we'd be in the same ward years later. I'm glad I was able to get to know you better. You are so fun and your kids are so cute.
Hehe...I had totally forgotten about that. That was fun. And before people start saying "I thought you served your mission in Texas," I just lived in Armenia, it would have been cool to serve there though.
Post a Comment